Note: As of March 10th Adobe released an update to Flash Player that has fixed this issue. Update Windows to receive the new version of Flash Player.
On February 9th 2016 a security update for Adobe Flash Player on Windows 10 was released. This updated Flash Player to the latest version but has also impacted your ability to print your music sheets from Songselect.com. Unfortunately, only a workaround is available until Microsoft or Adobe release a fix for this issue. Please follow the steps below:
- Open the start menu and search “view installed updates” and click on View Installed Updates
- Locate Security Update for Adobe Flash Player and verify the date is 2/*/2016. See screenshot below for reference. (The update was released on the 9th but depending on when you PC updated the date could be the 9th, 10th, or 11th.)
- Right click on the installed update and select Uninstall
- Allow the update to uninstall and restart your computer
- Install the update by opening the start menu and type “check for updates” and select Check for updates
- After a couple minutes the update should be automatically downloaded and installed
- This should fix the printing issue for Edge.
If these steps above did not solve your issue, then you will need to use a different browser such as Firefox or Chrome. Internet Explorer on Windows 10 is affected by this same problem and will not work as an alternative. Verify that Firefox and Chrome are updated to the latest versions before attempting to access SongSelect. (Not sure how to upgrade Firefox or Chrome? Click here for Firefox help and here for Chrome help)