We are not a church. Do we still need a Church Copyright License?

Posted by & filed under COPYRIGHT LICENSE (CCL).

Although our license is referred to as the Church Copyright License®, it provides the same coverage for any organization copying songs to lead worship singing. If your organization is needing to make any copies of copyrighted songs then the Church Copyright License® is beneficial to you.

Comments are closed.