Are you encountering any of these problems when signing in?
- New User? Solution: Please create a new CCLI Profile for yourself.
- Your email address isn’t recognized when you attempt to sign in? Solution: Please create a new CCLI Profile for yourself.
- Your sign in isn’t working after entering your profile’s email address? Solution: Try to reset your password by clicking on “Forgot Password”.
Create your profile by following these steps:
Each person within your ministry must create their own profile to sign in.
- Go to www.ccli.com and click on “Sign In”.
- Select “Create A CCLI Profile” and fill out the form using your name, email address, and password.
- Do not use a generic name and email address that would be shared with others. Everyone creates their own profile.
- Passwords are case sensitive. Letters and numbers may be used; no other symbols.
- Go to your personal email account and open the email from Support@ccli.com. Follow the instructions to confirm that your email address is valid.
- Link to your organization by entering their SongSelect Access Code.
Your profile will stay with you if you use your personal email address, even if you move and serve at another church or organization. You will simply unlink from the organization where you no longer serve and link to the new ministry. For this reason, it is important that everyone creates their own profile instead of using a generic name and email address that would be shared with others.