In the past, Usernames/IDs were used to log in to SongSelect. Now, only an email address and password combination can be used to access all of the CCLI applications (SongSelect, CCL Online Reporting, Rehearse Reporting, and Church Account).
If you have been using a Username (e.g. user12345), rather than an email address to sign in, please create a new profile using your email address. Each person within your ministry will use their own CCLI Profile to sign in. Create your profile by following these steps:
- Go to www.songselect.ccli.com and click on Sign In.
- Select the link: “Create One Now” and fill out the form using your personal name, email address, and password.
- Do not use a generic name and email address that would be shared with others. Everyone creates their own profile.
- Passwords are case sensitive. Letters and numbers may be used; no other symbols.
- Confirm your email address using the link that will be emailed to you.
- Link to your organization with the SongSelect Access Code.