Does the Copyright License cover radio or television (cable) broadcasting?

Posted by & filed under COPYRIGHT LICENSE (CCL), Recording Services, YOUR OTHER QUESTIONS.

The Copyright License (CCL) cannot cover the broadcasting of your services on radio or television.  Instead, you may refer to the following companies to obtain a  Broadcast License to use copyrighted songs on the radio or on television:

Comments are closed.