Can we use our Church Copyright License for an event?

Posted by & filed under COPYRIGHT LICENSE (CCL), Event License.

No, for single events such as:

  • conferences
  • city-wide services
  • crusades
  • a service sponsored by multiple organizations

We offer a 7 day Event Copyright License.

Your organization’s standard Church Copyright License® coverage only applies to your congregational worship during your own services. Other services that require some form of payment to attend or are co-sponsored by other organizations would need to acquire an Event License.

Contact a licensing representative for more information.


Comments are closed.